Many foreigners who are living in UAE with resident Visa can bring their families by applying for a UAE family Visa. It does not apply to everyone that has a resident Visa, because certain requirements need to be met before bringing them in Dubai.
Requirements to sponsor your family:
Before applying for a family Visa some following conditions must be completed?
- The male resident should have a salary of 4,000 AED or 3,000 AED with the residence.
- The female resident should have a salary of 10,000 AED or 8,000 AED with the residence.
Besides, family members have to provide a medical fitness test that is approved by the Government health center in Dubai. HIV and tuberculosis test is mandatory by the Government health center. They also don’t allow to same-sex-marriage relations. You may find many consultants who can guide you about family Visa and family visa renewal in Dubai.
Who you can sponsor for a Family Visa?
For the male resident, it is quite easy to sponsor their family member for a family Visa than a woman resident. If you are making and have resident Visa, then are allowed to bring the following family members:
Wife: Male residents are allowed to bring their wives, and if you are Muslim and have more than two wives, then you can sponsor only two wives for family Visa.
Sons: you can also sponsor your sons if they are under or over 18. But there is a restriction on visiting the UAE at least twice in a year, otherwise, family Visa can be canceled.
Daughters: this is applicable if your daughter is unmarried. If she is married then you cannot sponsor her.
Parents: you are also allowed to sponsor your parents but under certain conditions.
- You have to deposit a handsome amount as a guarantee for parents.
- You can sponsor both parents.
- You have to get a medical insurance policy for them.
- There is a restriction of a minimum of 20,000 salaries with the two-bedroom residence.
Required documents for family Visa:
- Visa form.
- Passport copies of family members.
- Passport size picture of a family member.
- Medical fitness certificate of family members who are over 18.
- Sponsor’s employment certificate.
- Monthly salary sheet of the person.
- Marriage certificate
- Accommodation proof
- Latest utility bills.
Find the best sites for UAE family visa application.